Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A fellow teacher was mentioned on Dr. Jean's Blog!!!

My fellow teacher and friend, Taylor Dinges was featured on Dr. Jean's blog.  She met her at MEGA conference in Mobile, AL a few weeks ago.  Taylor is a developmental k-1 teacher at my school and she LOVES her job.
Here's what she shared with Dr. Jean:
Sign Language

You know how much I LOVE sign language.  aslpro.com is one of my favorite sites because they have a dictionary where you can see someone sign almost any word you can think of.  Taylor Dinges of Madison, AL, said that there is also a free app called isign lite.  I found another free app called alphabet sign language.  Oh, what wonders there are in the app world!

1 comment:

Sharon Dudley said...

This comment was so helpful! I absolutely adore Dr. Jean. I didn't even know she had a blog! I'm a blind pre-k teacher and I have some nice freebies if you care to come and look.

Sharon
http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com