Sunday, July 31, 2011

One of my school "kiddos"

Just have to share a family blog with all of you out there.....one of my sweet little ones has a superblogger for a mommy!  Here is a link to her blog:  www.jupinfamily.blogspot.com.  Their youngest child was born with Down Syndrome a year or so after we moved in next door.  Their other two children are the exact ages of my own children.  When their youngest was born, I never imagined teaching pre-k special ed again although I taught it over 10 years before being a stay-at-home mommy.  That all changed and I am SOOOOO happy where I am and believe God has a plan for me and I am thankful for Ben and all my other special angels at school.  I can't wait for the day they bring their new child, Davis home from Russia!  They are in the process of adopting a special needs child (hopefully this year!) who will also be in my class!!!  Look for pictures this week of the cute pennant banner Amy made for my classroom.....it's just like the one she made for Ben's room....soooo cute!!! (Thanks again Amy!)

No comments: